Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring flowers covered with snow

It was just third week of March in Norway and I saw spring flowers. I was so excited to see those flowers and thought the winter is over. However, the next day it started snow and continued for three days and all those spring flowers were covered by the snow. I feel more snow this time than in whole winter this year. The temperature also went to -15C for couple of days. The snow still exists everywhere. I am now confused whether the bloom of spring flower heavy snow at this period is unusual. Some may link this condition to weather change or global warming but it could be just natural phenomenon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.