Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Theme- new blog

Dear visitors,
Is it important to write your dairy, blog in internet term, in words?. I am not good in writing, then what can I do? I had this question for sometime, then I find a solution - blog in picture.

Now a days everyone is moving with their mobile phones. Camera in a mobile phone is common. What a person is thinking, analysing and presenting in writing text could be reflected with a picture taken by non-writer. Similarly, there is a saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. Hence, I created this blog especially to post the pictures, picture of my thoughts, imaginations and analysis. I am using pictures taken by a mobile Sony Ericsson Z610i. This mobile has 2.0 mega pixel pictures. The pictures are not of professional quality, however enough for a picture blogging, I think.

Enjoy my blog!

No comments: